Thursday 2 August 2012

Yummy_Mummy

This one goes out to all the Yummy_Mummies out there including myself! But special mention has to go to 2 of my closest friends Jabulile Patty and Unathi Pearl who have been blessed with two perfect bouncing  baby boys little Melokuhle and Thando!! The world does not have enough men to go around as is *crisis* so THANK YOU to you, 2,  for taking 2 for the team. Lets make sure the next generation does not have a shortage of good men like we did *struggle*. The best advice I can impart to all the mummies out there is raise your little girl like a princess so she can know her worth and run her kingdom with stature and regality like a Queen, and raise that little boy like a prince so he can grow to RESPECT,live a life of humility and love all in his kingdom like only a King would.  This is a great task but one I believe you will execute with ease. From me to these Fabulous 2 ladies and all fellow Yummies ...KUDOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment