Tuesday 18 September 2012

8ta

I can imagine most of you are wondering where in the world is Ms_Curvy? I have been MIA and I apologise something wonderful called RECESS came up so I lost myself in it for a while. I am happy to report I am back from my hiatus *yawn*.

This is a journey which I hope we are all still on buckled up and comfortable. I'm the pilot and you are my passengers and I will have you know, I take my job very seriously.I am currently blogging from Soweto, my grans house to be precise. Speaking of my gran aka the Queen this woman is responsible not only for my upbringing but also for this update and the rest that will follow from the duration of my stay here. She made things happen at 8.ta today with this nifty little gadget because like most people I know, she understands and respects the hustle.

With that said I hope I still have you on board as the ride is about to get more interesting. The seat belt light just came on please get comfortable and get ready for take off!

Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment