Saturday 8 September 2012

Meet the CEO.




 
 
 
 
“I believe in pre-destiny, that we are all here for a reason. I’ve always prayed to God for direction and the birth and growth of SSU makes me believe I have found my purpose"
 

 



21

Questions is the name of the game inspired by one of my favourite 50 Cent songs. This is my very first profile and I decided to do it on somebody I know, knows how to get things done. A go getter of note. I am happy to introduce to you Mr. Rolihlahla Gregory Ndlovu.  A 22 year old LLB student from Mpumalanga and founder of Success Stories Unlimited a non-profit organization that he started together with his three friends who share the same vision, and that is to make a difference. He shares the same name with one of the greatest men in history and he is intent on carrying on in his footsteps. He is the one to watch in the future, remember you saw him here first.




1.      Use three words to describe yourself...

Kind, ambitious, outgoing.

2.      What one word do you think your friends would use to describe you?

Driven.

3.      My fondest childhood memory...

I would have to say, it was spending the whole day with my father.

4.      Five people I’d love to invite for dinner…

 
 
 
 
·         Nelson Mandela    

·         Zola

·         John D Rockefeller

·         Jay.Z    

·         Aliko Dangote.

 
 
5.      I want to be remembered for...

The  change I have brought in other people’s lives.

6.      Tell me one thing about yourself that very few people know..

I cannot sing!


7.      What I am most proud of..
I am most proud of  myself, looking back from where I was 2 years ago. Looking back makes me want to continue on the path that I am on, the path  that has made me proud of the person I have become.


8.      If I could change 2 things about myself..             

I would change the fact that I’m stubborn and hard headed.

9.      What I dislike most in others..

Dishonesty.

10.  Who and what inspires you to do what you do?

Sam Childers, after watching the film adaptation of his life. He is an American who to this day continues to fight for the children of South Sudan.
 

 

11.  My favourite quote...

“The future is not where you are headed, but one you are creating. The road to it is not found but made and it is the process of making it that changes the destination and  its creator.”

12.  The 3 items I cannot live without...

Those would have to be my

Wallet

Blackberry

Laptop

13.  The car I drive in my dreams...

Jeep SRT8



 

14.  Do you have any pets?

Yes a Boer bull the name of which will remain between Ms_Curvy and I.

15.   The happiest day in my life...

I don’t have one but two, and that is the births of my two children.
 

16.   The saddest day in my life has to be...

When I lost two of my closest friends in a car accident, I was also involved in.

 
 

17.  . My view on religion and politics...

I believe that God exists and that everyone is accountable to a higher being.
Politics are a dirty game that’s all I have to say on that subject.

 
18.  If they made a movie of your life story... would it sell?

Yes, because I have lived a life that would cater to an audiences on a broader spectrum. I have experienced and seen things people would like to watch, but I lived. 

     19.  The day I found out life is not fair...

Was when I grew up.                                 

20.  Do you believe in life after death? Good
and evil? God?
 Yes, death is inevitable.
On good and evil, I believe that wherever there is right there’s always wrong so where there’s good there is always evil. So if good exists, then there is surely an evil.

21.  Do you think you have figured out why are we here?    

“I believe in pre-destiny, that we are all here for a reason. I’ve always prayed to God for direction and the birth and growth of SSU makes me believe I have found my purpose.”

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE, THIS IS REALLY MOTIVATING, AM PROUD OF YOU GUYS..

    ReplyDelete