Wednesday 5 September 2012

You're a winner come and claim your prize!!!


It seems as if I spoke too soon. I’m excited to announce that I am going out on an actual date soon!. When I say date I’m talking about that old system that seems to have died, where a man shows a woman some courtesy by taking her out to dinner and a movie and uses something called cash.

I’m not sure if the guys I have met have ever heard of that. Well I did say his answers are yes and amen so with everyone’s fingers crossed wish me luck. This guy seems pretty genuine though, he calls for starters. That is like a breath of fresh air in this world congested by false pretences and bullsh*t.

So I’m preparing myself for this date. Need I mention that the last real date I was on was in 2009, and they say chivalry isn’t dead, ha!. I am mentally preparing for this day/ night. I think a good place to start will be by adjusting my bites. My friend says no ordering ribs on the first date?! She says light meals and if you must display your cannibalism, a steak will do. That would explain why that guy didn’t call back after I had Buffalo wings (starter), Rib and chicken (main course) and chocolate brownies with vanilla ice-cream (dessert).  To my defence I only did that because I like the truth, and the truth is I love meat, and not forgetting I had to take a doggy bag back to the flat for my friend.

I’m excited to say the least. Its spring, I have been in hibernation for far too long.  Let go and let flow that is what I’m telling myself. And no I aint letting go of anything else other than my premature judgments, the rest is still on lock down until further notice, and that is when I get  married to be precise. This weekend the motto is Carpe Diem aka Seize the Day for those unfortunate to not have been taught by the greats who taught me.

Fancy English and aloofness aside ,to the lucky guy who got me to say yes, let me be the first one to say CONGRATULATIONS.  This will be a day to remember. You have scored yourself face time with ME! Ever heard of one of a kind? Well that was before you met me, trust me ALL the guys who have crossed my path can attest to that. I will, of course be posting the details of my date and let me just say I won’t hold back. I have furnished you with the link to my Blog so after reading this you will know only to bring you’re A-Game. Good luck!  With that said I'm looking forward to you and what you are bringing to the plate.

Kind Regards

Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment