Tuesday 25 September 2012

Wife beaters and jeans..

Fantasia said it best when she said she wants a Hood Boy. That song spoke to me the first time I heard it because that's what I always look for and boy am I getting a good dose of it on my stay in Meadowlands. I came to the right place at the right time. I love hood boys I dont know if that means theres something wrong with me? If these ghetto teddy bears were found in shops I would have them in every colour.

J Cole and Trey Songz said it even better cause I also can't get enough. One in particular stands out from the rest, gosh being in the same room with this fine specimen of a man makes my mouth go dry. He's hood to the core *orgasms*. Some people just have it, ladies know exactly what I'm talking about, presence. I have always expressed my itch for Suffocate in Rythm City, but I have met someone who blows him out of the water. If the life he lives were ever to be scripted, Martin Scorsese would camp outside the writers door for the film rights.

This guy is so hood when I'm around him I feel like I am in the first Yizo Yizo. I'm soaking  in everything in everything he says and most importantly how he says it. I have always said I wanted unedited and hardcore candid talk about other hustles out there but I never ever thought I could get it this real. Straight talk,no bullshit. Every super hero has their Achiles heel, Supermans  is Kryptonite, mine is? You guessed it right..hood boys.

I have always heard the expression melting like butter on a pan but I was yet to experience it, until today. Right now I am praying for the Lord to cure me of my involuntary impure thoughts. I cannot possibly be held responsible for what I think right? It just happens like right now,I see us stark naked laying on a truck load of cash..

No comments:

Post a Comment