Wednesday 5 September 2012

Yes and Amen!


Dear God it’s me again on my knees.

The wind outside is not making things any better. Its days like this I wish I had not opened Pandora's Box and kept my legs closed, then only the cold would be bothering me and not other things which I have not been getting for a while now.

As per our nightly in depth conversations you know what I ask for. Please send me a good man. A man interested in sticking around and not just for the night. If you still have those roaming around unclaimed please give him my e mail address and that is www.youwillbeloved.com

I am not like you know, asking for much. He must have some common sense and a mind of his own. You have already sent me a real man who he can model after, my father who I have watched in awe for the past 25years the one who represents what a real man is. Someone who won’t make me cry for no reason but go out of his way to see my dimples. As per our discussion you already know of course that he must have arms and a heart big enough for me and my beautiful son, he must come with the understanding that we are a package deal, you cannot get the one without the other.

You know me like no one else does, so I know you know when you send him he must know I'm not tamed in other words domesticated. Whoever he is, he must know that I put my foot in the kitchen but I come with a washing machine. A live in nanny, for his children of course is a necessity since I will also be on my own hustle. On the point of his children, the children I'm looking forward to carrying after very close introspection of his side of his family obviously. I like to have all material facts in front of me before I make an informed decision. As much as I trust my genes, some are just too strong to modify.

You are love so I won't question that the person you send to me will have nothing less than what you are. This person must have an ear, because we both know of my special gift and that is talking. He must be mild mannered and firm, someone who can balance me out. If he comes with

'the eye" that's a bonus, I love a man of very few words. Sometimes I wish you could give me a clue so I can know at least if I've met him already or if he is anywhere near me at the moment.

I'm a virtuous woman built on patience so I know he probably won’t come today or tomorrow but my faith in you gives me enough assurance and comfort that he is coming. You made me the way you did for a reason and you made him the way he is for the same reason as well. I want you to select him for me; I don't want to rely on my own judgments, because you know I have been wrong so many times before.

You have heard me going on about the qualities he must possess. One of the most important of course is respect, respect not only for you and him but also for me and what I stand for. You know how I whine about someone who will make me want to submit and give him the reigns. I want to trust him like I trust you with my wellbeing and me and my son's happiness. Could he possibly be one of those who value my opinion and wants to know what my take is, someone who trusts my convictions? He must kiss my forehead as many times as I blink and do it not because he reads my blog and knows it's what I like, but because he genuinely adores me. This man must possess an intellect unlike mine or one I know and must be well informed; he must be well informed not only on facts but on the truth which he must stand for.

I trust you so much and the strong intuition you have bestowed upon me that I think I will feel his presence the minute he walks in the room. The man who will have me at hello. To all those laughing at what I just published tell me there is no truth in what I'm saying. To you, let me tell you stand on his word, his answers are Yes and Amen whatever you have asked for in faith he will give to you in due time.

God is love..
Ms_Curvy
 

 

1 comment: