Tuesday 25 September 2012

Wherever I lay my hat.. that's my home

I wear a lot of hats and one of them so happens to have the name Undergraduate in bold on it. I have been absent for a while because I have that hat on and it's darn heavy, I can't take it off unfortunately until I'm done *sigh*.

If I had a time machine I swear I would go hunt down the person responsible for TERTIARY! Whoever he or she is they were sadistic, how do you possibly come up with something that will deprive the young of their sanity and sleep. On this relentless pursuit of getting one single piece of paper that is the beacon of hope and in my case  the very thing I need to cement my opinions, I have become a zombie. Even though I am in possession of a vagina and some boobs and am called a woman, I have never been good at multi tasking but now I'm happy to report I am making progress.

Last week was hectic and I must say I enjoyed every single moment including finally closing a chapter in my book that just never seemed to want to come to an end. Great break up sex later, I have decided to page through my book and start a brand new chapter filled with heres to hoping, great romance and success. With that said this is just a glimpse I will of course be giving you full details of what has transpired, you are my audience and if my life is entertaining to you oh well..all I have to say is enjoy the show.

Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment