Tuesday 25 September 2012

I just received a phone call from a friend of mine who was talking to another friend about the stories I used to tell them. The art of my story telling is not how what I say but rather how I say it. I am no  Gcina Mhlophe though let's not get it twisted, I don't tell stories around fires with roasted marshmallows. Every time I post something what I get from people who know my expressions is that with every word they can picture how I say it. I feel bad for all those who read my blog but have never heard my voice or have seen my face when I speak.

I have taken suggestions to upload videos and voice notes. I have tried countless times to realise this but so far with no success. But fear not if there is one thing I never do and that is GIVE UP ngiya fosta, by fire or by force you will put a voice and maybe later a face to the name. It's really a shame because let's face it hiding behind a desktop is part of me but it's not all of me. I'm sorry to burst anyones bubble  but I am one of the fortunate ones and I do not have a face for radio, this is Ponds billboards kinda ish  no lies or false advertising here folks lol but I did not want this to be about what I look like but rather what I have to say.

I have recorded so many real and funny conversations I have had with friends of mine that I would love to share with the masses but I am experiencing some serious technical difficulties that I hope I will solve soon, we have to keep this ball rolling. I will go to the head offices of Google if I have to and demand my sh*t appears, so you can enjoy your time on my little scrap book. I'm back at res now and the creative juices are at an all time high, the devil is a liar. I shall overcome!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment