Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sweet tooth,.



T

he eve of my 25th birthday was like no other,  I had decided to give myself a present at midnight. I knew that the only way to nurse a broken heart was to get myself a little treat. This treat could only be, chocolate. A chocolate man to be precise.  He was that dark rich Belgian chocolate that kind that melts in your mouth. He had been sculpted like the David in chocolate. It was like Michelangelo chiselled his thighs and torso himself. The kind of chest that is firm and a back that is just manly and broad. He was all in chocolate I tell you, I didn’t know where to start nibbling. A complexion that rivalled the finest cocoa , just smooth and even. He even smelled like chocolate and my sweet tooth could not contain itself. With legs that would put Kobe Bryant to shame, all in chocolate I say.
This chocolate sculpture came in batteries, Duracell if my memory serves me correctly. This was not false advertising, he lasted 6 times longer. It was an explosion of tastes with every single bite. I have had chocolate before, but not that good. It was a guilty pleasure. Every bite was better than before. My mind didn’t think it was possible but my LIPS said something different. Every bite became more intense. He was like having a Magnum ice cream melt and trying to catch every drip, with my tongue.

 I will never look at chocolate bunnies the same in Easter. I tasted something way better, a man made out of chocolate. With striking cheek bones and a dialect like no other. The only man I have met who can get away with using the P word. If you think the word pussy is offensive then you clearly haven’t heard him say it. He said it with ease and made it sound so exotic. This delicacy was not mass production, its home industry’s kind of stuff. The kinda delicacy that would make Oprah and Gayle fly down just to taste it and give it out on Oprah’s Favourite Things Show. It was that good, I know we are drooling altogether right now, but yeah it deserves a mention.

Did I mention the fact that it was a very limited edition and came in briefs? Tight briefs that just cupped certain parts perfectly?   The kind of physique that makes you ask, Djimon Honsou who? I’m talking about the kind of effortless sexiness that should be plastered in Calvin Klein ads everywhere. Yes! All of that came in chocolate.

 The sensation of each bite will forever be encrypted in my memory. The kind of bite that makes you anticipate the gooey centre. I can’t help but lick my lips when I think of it. Dark fantasy was the name on the packaging. Death by chocolate indulgence at its best. It was always set and remained in its solid state; this kind of chocolate did not melt in the heat. It’s a shame you cannot have too much of a good thing though *lickslips*.
 
 

 
 
 
 
Sweet dreams
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment