Thursday 6 September 2012


Good morning!

 

I'm conducting my first interview this morning! I thought that would make things interesting. I have many roles I play, today I'm playing the serious journalist. It will be one on one, this will give me the opportunity to structure it and present it to you truthfully. In other words you will be reading the dialogue between me and whoever I will be profiling.

 

I don't know what it is but we all generally like to read about what is happening in other people's lives. I will be conducting these interviews on interesting people I think you should know about. These will be conversations with real people. By real people I mean people you can relate to from students, graduates, business men/women, politicians and just ordinary people I think you ought to know about. The point of this is to get us reading and secondly to inspire us.

 

I honestly cannot wait to get this started. I get to do what I like and that is interact with different people and feed off different energies. Hope you're as excited as I am. These will be sprinkled with Ms_Curvy seasoning, don't you worry about that.

 

Kind Regards

Ms_Curvy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment