Sunday 2 September 2012

Thank you to you too

A warm and special good evening to everyone on this second day of Spring. I am overwhelmed by people who actually keep track of my little scrap book and wait in anticipation for me to post something. I was especially touched by a new addition to my family, I just recently introduced to my BLOG who asked me today to please update it's been 3 days.

She  asked if I have writer's block,  I'm still stuck on the fact that she called me a writer?! To answer your question honey, I could never have a blockage I just have too much too say and thanks to you and people like you who actually want to know what's on my mind I will continue to pen out my thoughts.

I have to say however that like all good things, my articles or notes take time. I am lucky I can draw inspiration from random conversations to intense ones, from ordinary people to my closest friends. I always ask myself if someone gets what I'm trying to say, that is the point of this exercise to be heard and understood.

So to you KK I say thank you, not only for the awesome topic suggestions which I will be looking into but also for the unwavering support and faith in me. Let me just say I am truly humbled by all the people, too inumerable to mention, who feel the need without being coerced to tell others about my two cents. I'm inspired daily and will hopefully continue to do that for others.

Beyonce says that she feels vulnerable every time she perfoms a new song, so do I every time I publish something,  "I like that nervousness, I don't like it in the moment but I know that it just means that I want it, and it means that it's challenging to me and I'm doing the right job. You can't be too comfortable or too confident"_ taken from BeyoncĂ© Year of 4

Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment