Friday 26 October 2012

Call me Kim K!


I feel like I am walking around with a big target on my back, almost as if somebody is out there to get me. This week alone I was in and out of a relationship in less than 3 days. Call me Kim Kardashian honey, the only difference? I didn’t make a dime out of my little dismal attempt to secure relations with someone who doesn’t have something like mine.

If that was not funny enough, imagine this. Some hottie I have been shamelessly having thee most intense eye flirts with happens to sit next to me at the library. There I was in demure, flirt mode. An exchange of words later, I open my bag take out a textbook and there falls out a condom?! Not just any condom I might add, but yours truly a CHOICE. Can you say, take me to the great Kimberly hole and bury me there in one breathe?
 

I tried laughing it off, that didn’t work. Moved over to explaining that it was not what it looked like, because it really isn’t what it looked like. To make matters worse I had the worlds’ worst back pain yesterday and part of our light interaction before the infamous rubber appeared, included him trying to ease the pain by massaging my back. Blue wrapper later, he was not even entertaining me or my pain. The last thing he said was “go tell whoever is responsible to fix it”. There I was murmuring “it hurts because there hasn’t been anyone fixing anything in a while damnit!”

If you are like him and have already jumped into conclusions about how that thing landed in my bag SHAME ON YOU. It’s not even like that. I can’t really explain it but just like with him, I guess me asking “Do I really look like a CHOICE girl?” will not suffice. But do I really look it? The real truth is I got a packet from those dispensaries at school, put it in my bag and simply forgot. It doesn’t even sound right does it? But it is the truth. Don’t ask me why I do it but I do, it’s just one of those unexplainable events of nature. I am playing it off but really I am mortified..the f#ck??!

Aint it sad how he will never look at me the same again? Needless to say no more eye contact *sigh*. If there is, we then we all know it’s because he thinks I am easy and he will get some, sad but true. I on the other hand know the real truth and will keep my head buried in my textbooks until further notice.

Kind Regards

Ms_Curvy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment