Friday 19 October 2012

Gratitude


 
 
 
1 Corinthians 2:9
However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"--

I would like to take this time to thank God. Thank him for he has kept his word and has never forsaken me. His love and mercies endure forever in my life. Saying I am happy would be an insult to how I feel today, I’m beaming from the inside, I am overjoyed damnit elated is the word I am looking for.

I am not happy because its Friday, that is so overrated. I’m happy because I asked for a miracle and that is exactly what I received today. After sleeping with a broken heart and pillow drenched with tears, I asked Jesus to prevail and he never disappointed. He is always there, at the right place at the right time.

I’m so grateful. If God had a landline I would call and say “as always, day made! Thank you for pulling through.” I am smiling from ear to ear and its genuine, it comes from the bottom of my heart. To God be the glory now and forever.
 
Humbled
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment