Sunday 7 October 2012

Not yet uhuru.

I've got 99 posts and you b*tch aint got none! Time flies when you are having fun. We are already at 100 posts this is my first milestone. Thank you for the continous support and vote of confidence from my readers. I know we will make this a success.

This is an outlet to inspire, encourage and acknowledge us as a people. After a conversation with a very close friend of mine, I have decided to have a special section which I will call Black Board where I will vent about real issues which everyone thinks about but are too scared to say out loud. I feel, with every passing day that I have a great responsibility to not only myself as an African woman, but to all my extended family.

With that said you must always remember and be in cognisance of the fact that the struggle is not over. We have not even scratched the surface. It is time to open our eyes as a people and emancipate our selves from mental slavery. See what is really there and not what the world wants you to see. Always remember who you are and where you come from,if you have forgotten don't worry I am here to help you.

A luta Continua

Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment