Sunday 28 October 2012

Welcome!!






If I had to say I am overjoyed, I would be insulting how I feel. I am over the moon. My best friend, confidant, source of strength, buffer and truly God’s gift to me, My Aunt Mmina has given birth to a beautiful bouncing baby girl!!!

Welcome to the world little cherry blossom, your Curvy aunt cannot wait to see you!  Dimpho I have loads of kisses and hugs coming your way. You couldn’t have come at a better time. You are heralding new and beautiful beginnings.  You are one lucky little girl have been born of a woman like your mother. She epitomises love and loyalty. She is unlike any other woman I know.

To my niece and Aunty I pray that God watches over you every day of your life. May you grow stronger with every day little angel. You were made out of love and we have all been waiting for you, we are happy you are here. My love for both of you overflows. I cannot wait to tell you all about how horrible the opposite sex is and to teach you how to be FABULOUS of course.

Lots of Love

Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment