Thursday 11 October 2012

P.U.S.H


How frustrated was I on Tuesday and Wednesday though? And no not sexually, I have gotten over that. I was frustrated because the Internet was down and I could not access my blog. There are days where I have pangs of inspiration but then Google does not want to cooperate. My silence must never be misconstrued for writers block because I can write as much as I talk, and anyone can tell you that is a lot.

I have been buried in my law textbooks of late and I am happy to report it is paying off. God is smiling not only on me but on all of us.Is it just my imagination or has 2012 been the year where everyone is just getting their ducks in a row and getting things done? This is a toast to all my hustlers, you know who you are. The ones who know exactly what they want and are pushing down doors just to get it. You know who I am talking about, I mean the people who are not content with what they are told is enough for them.

I always say and maintain that, you don't have to like or approve of someones hustle but you WILL respect it. No one is asking for any ones permission to get theirs. I'm hoping my web browser will not throw anymore tantrums because I want to continue with my hustle, a sista has got to eat shiiiiit! On that very long note, I speak productivity to the rest of this week.








God bless.
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment