Saturday 13 October 2012

Common Courtesy.

I believe that there is something missing in our society or at least the people I know and that is common courtesy. Let me school you, it's simple. If you CANNOT or WILL NOT do something someone asks you to do LET THEM BLOODY KNOW!

That to me is the equivalent of a lie and if there is something I hate more than empty promises it has to be a lie. Saying it infuriates me is an understatement. When dealing with me honesty is always key or I will hold it will deface you and I will hold it against you, no lie. Maybe it's because when someone asks me for help I go out of my way to assist it's a shame we don't share the same sentiments.

If you don't mean something or don't have the means to do something then here is a tip..SAY SO. I hate building up expectations for something the other person is well aware will not happen. I refuse to believe that I am that terrifying to the extent that someone cannot be upfront and just honest with me. What is terrifying however is what happens to me when they don't tell me the truth. Maybe just maybe I haven't wrapped my head around the fact that someone might do something but not at the time I want it? Well if I wanted someone to do something in their own time I wouldn't have asked in the first place. I would like to believe that the reason I find myself asking in the first place is because there is a sense of urgency?!

For me to even write about this must give you a glimpse on how much I hate let downs. Hate is actually an underestimate. The word to describe how it makes me feel is not in any dictionary. Let this be a lesson to everyone who has ever been let down, you know what it feels like so why put someone through it? I have decided that since I'm eligible for an upgrade I am getting one of those phones that just block sh*t that is a waste of my time and emotions. Do you know how draining anger is though, it's got me running up and down my room spitting fire as we speak.

No Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment