Monday 1 October 2012

MADE YOU LOOK..

Some people are just born with it, and the rest spend their time chasing it. My choice of the look for the day definetely has it and she owns it. Its not very often that I see something that catches my eye and propels me to write about and give mention to it, but this ensemble has had me buzzing all day.


 Congratulations Miss Mogane I am honored to have your fabulosity grace my little page.
This is an elegant and effortless look that deserves a special mention and it will kick off the new development on my blog and that is Made you Look, my version of look of the day. With that said whoever feels like they have put together or have seen a well put together ensemblé please send it to Ms_Curvy @ turvy87@gmail.com and I will put it up on the Blog if it's worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment