Monday 29 October 2012

God for us all.


Good Morning.  I know we say it all the time but we you really must be grateful that you woke up this morning and are reading this, imagine how many people are fighting to survive this morning, even worse those who didn’t open their eyes.

 Look up and thank God not only today but all the days of your life for his renewed mercies every day. I would like to take this moment to thank you and you for your constant support, the numbers are growing steadily, I am thankful for every single one of you who logs into my little world. I am who I am today not because of my own doing, but because God chose.

On that very humbling note, I would like to wish you a very productive week, may God overlook everything you do and may he be with every single one of us as we continue with our daily hustles. Good luck to everyone who is commencing with their exams today; myself included like my mom always says “u Nkulunkulu asiphe uku hlakanipha”.

Lots of Love

Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment