Thursday 11 October 2012

Open wide.

I don't need any acknowledgement from anybody, I woke up this morning didn't I? So God must think I'm pretty important. I have realised that not everybody will like you or what you do, but with that I have also come to the realisation that it is not up to them to demarcate the scope of what you should be and do. People will always talk, people will always be envious, let them be. It's true that you need these obstacles in your life to know that you are on the right path. There is an old Zulu hymn that attests and supports my statement and that is "inzima lendlela ina meva iyahlaba". If you have never heard of it, you need to check yourself because then you are straight tripping, but for most of us who know it well, you know what I am talking about.

I told myself a long time ago that there is nobody alive who yields that much power to ever affect the relationship I have with myself and my thoughts. I am Biko inspired and write what I like. I make absolutely no apologies, it is what it is. You either take it whole or piece by piece but fact is you will take it.

Yours in kind
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment