Monday 1 October 2012

Wait till you see my smile..


With Missy Elliot She’s a bitch playing on the background I think without further explanation, people with half a brain can figure out what kind of day I’m having. I am having one of those I will slash your tyres, break every window, gag and tie up your mother with a smile kind of day. Not to mention that my motto for the day is “This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it.”

Steer clear of me, but for those who have already crossed my hot path today more especially a special  fella called Biker Boy, an ardent reader of my little blog, I would like to say sorry again more formally. Call it what you may moods or hormones whatever it is I have a lot of it today and it’s out of control. Iyanla Vanzant says don’t question what you feel, just feel it and it will pass. Here’s to hoping it will pass and soon.

Biker Boy this is your moment, thank you for reading whenever you find the time and thank you even more for wanting to meet me. Even if you were met with the iciest reception, I am humbled by your warm approach and the fact that you did not flinch or back down when I unleashed my fiery choice of words. I meant it when I said you are not the exception and that anyone in possession of testicles gets the very same treatment from me. Nonetheless I am really sorry you had to meet me like that and I really hope for mine and my blogs sake that will not change what you think of us both.

Some moron however is not making things any easier for me. Is it just me or isn’t it just INFURIATRING when an imbecile calls you, you try to call back and they bloody hang up and then don’t answer?! I mean you just called now!! This means you know you should not be calling me in the first place. Whoever this person is they better be lucky I don’t know who they are or where they live because there would be blood on the wall.  Don’t you just hate it when you don’t know who the person is and what’s even worse is finding out they are the last person you would want calling you anyway. I would like to impart 5 words of wisdom to whoever that person is and that is: SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

I don’t know why I am so hot and bothered nor do I care. I’m a woman this kind of sh*t happens just because you have a vagina, no other reason. This however is a one day phase and it will pass, I am a very happy person this being pissed for no apparent reason is not doing my skin any justice with all this involuntary frowning. The sun better come out tomorrow and by that I mean my smile.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment